About Me

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

                                                Athletic Trainer
Duties and Responsibilities:
Athletic trainers are professionals who collaborate with physicians to provide preventative services, emergency care, Clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.
Salary: Median pay is $42,690 annually
Education: You must graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited professional athletic training education program and pass a test administered by the board or certification.
Demand for this profession: Employment of athletic trainers is projected to grow 21 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. As people become more aware of sports-related injuries at a young age, demand for athletic trainers is expected to increase.

Add a picture:
Image result for athletic trainer cartoon

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I was really in to sports when I was younger and I still like sports to this day, so I wouldn’t mind having this as my profession. This wouldn’t be my top choice because I would like a job that pays a bit more but this job peaks my interest because it involves things that I have always enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment