About Me

Thursday, September 29, 2016



"Be yourself, make your own decisions, live the life of design."


Image result for choices


Miguel A. Vargas


This quote is important to me because I base my life upon this. I don't want to live up to someone's expectations. I want to surpass my goals and the goals everyone sets for me. I also don't want to live up to someone's stereotype that they set on me. Everyone has the potential and can make their own decisions. Your mother isn't going to be there to hold your hand and baby feed you for the rest of your life. In life you will have to make choices, some risky and some not. You will need to make these decisions by yourself in order to become successful. Don't let others decide what your profession should be. Don't let others doubt you, you have to prove them wrong and show them what you accomplished once you become successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment