About Me

Tuesday, September 13, 2016




" When i do good, I feel good. When i do bad, I feel bad."


Image result for abraham lincoln



What this quote means to me is that when you do good in life, you will feel good about it. When you do bad in life, you will feel bad.An example of this is when i was skating with my friends late at night. I was suppose to be  home at seven and i got home at 10. The next day I didn't have permission to go outside. An example of something good is when i cleaned the entire house. I was given a reward of $5 and it felt like i did something good by doing it. By doing something good, you will feel good. There is also a possibility that you may be reward for your good actions. When doing bad, you will feel bad. You also run the possibility of having to deal with severe consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment