About Me

Monday, October 17, 2016

Podiatrist

Podiatrist

Duties and responsibilities: Podiatrists – aka foot doctors – are doctors that deal with issues affecting people’s lower extremities. They diagnose and treat people with malformations and other problems involving their feet, ankles, and lower legs.

Salary: $179,923

Education: In addition to four years of college, they must also earn a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree, complete a 3-year residency requirement, and obtain licensure that varies by state.

Demand for this profession: 14%

Picture:


Reflection: This would be a fun career to major in because you only have to worry about a small portion of the body. This job can be very difficult, but may be fun for people who like physical science like me. The job also pays really well. Since I am a skater, foot injuries are common for me, and if I ever get a foot injury, I want to be able to know what is wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment