About Me

Monday, November 28, 2016

ThanksGiving

ThanksGiving



One thing I did during thanksgiving was eat a ton.Another thing I did was play lots of video games. I didn’t really go anywhere for Thanksgiving, I just stayed home. I met some of my family members, and we all ate and started talking about life. A movie i watched was Scary Movie 1. The movie had very explicit content, but it was really funny. For sports, I skated outside my house for some days when I got bored. Some Sports that I watched, was soccer. Barcelona tied 1-1 against Real Sociedad. A CTR experience I did was helping cook and serve the food, even when i wasn’t required to. I read the book Losing Faith In Faith by Dan Barker. Over the break, I had to type an essay about the play named The Crucible. I’ve played a game a total of 12 years. The game is named Runescape, and i recently got back into it after taking a two year break. I got really addicted to it, and i would spent my nights playing it until 2.a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment