About Me

Friday, April 7, 2017

Optometrist

Optometrist

Duties and responsibilities: Optometrists examine the eye and other parts of the visual system. They also treat and diagnose visual problems and manage diseases, injuries, and other disorders of the eye. They prescribe eyeglasses or contact lenses and needed.

Salary: $103,900 annual median pay

Education: Usually require a Doctoral or Professional degree.

Demand for profession: 27%

Picture:

Reflection: This would be a job that I would like to try out, but I wouldn’t want it as my career. The reason for this is because I like focusing on the anatomy and functions of the entire body. This job does pay decently well, but I’d prefer something that requires more problem solving and thinking. This does seem like a hard job, but it lacks some other aspects that I’m looking for in a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment