About Me

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

School Break Days

Things you did
During the break, went to eat, studied a lot, and played a lot of games.

Places you went
I went to some places to eat with my friends.

People you met
I met some friends on a game, and we now play together very often.

Movies you watched
I watched the movie is called The Benchwarmers.

Sports events you played or watched
During the break I skated a few times. I also saw a basketball game(Pacers Vs. Cavs)

CTR experiences
Some kid dropped a dollar, and I returned it to him.

Books you read
I didn’t read any books, but I read some articles on the states of matter.

Homework and school projects you did
I worked on an essay about single-gender education.

Anything else
I went to the beach with some friends.(Venice)

Image result for venice beach

No comments:

Post a Comment