About Me

Monday, April 3, 2017

Tyler Haws

Tyler Haws


“I trust that my hard work will pay off.” To me this means that no matter what your goal is, it will pay off in the end, no matter how long or hard the goal was. Knowing that you will benefit from working hard, gives us motivation to start and continue on until the very end. The feeling of achievement is a very special feeling, and makes you want to pursue even more. I am a skater, and the feeling that I get when i learn a new trick is amazing. Its one of the best feelings ever, and it allows me to choose goals that are more difficult, and it makes things that seemed impossible, look possible. For me, this is a keystone to success. This has helped me accomplish and achieve many goals, or things in life. All the studying I do, might be considered torture to some people, but I don’t let that scare me. My hard work has paid off, and I consider myself to be one of the smartest people I know. Because of this, I set an expectation for myself, and plan to pursue a greater intellectual level.

No comments:

Post a Comment