About Me

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Chemist

Chemist

Duties and Responsibilities: Chemists and materials scientists study substances at the atomic and molecular levels and the ways in which the substances interact with one another. They use their knowledge to develop new and improved products and to test the quality of manufactured goods.

Salary: $73,740 annual median pay

Education: Chemists need at least a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, or a similar field. However, a Ph.D is required for many research jobs.

Demand for profession: lower than 3%

Picture:
chemists and materials scientists image

Reflection: Being a chemist was never really my dream. But the more I learn about it, the more I want to involve myself with it. Chemistry is really fun for me, and everything also seems so simple. Lots of things can be figured out by using your own logic or knowledge. They get paid really well, but require a fair amount of of years in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment