About Me

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend

Image result for memorial day

During my weekend, I hung out with some friends and family from Colorado. I went to the park and I also went walking to some far, random places. While on my trip to these randoms places, I spoke with some strangers, and made some new friends. I watched the show “Limitless” on Netflix. I saw the soccer game with Chivas vs. Tigres. I also helped my sister with some of her homework because she was kind of stuck. I’m currently doing a Powerpoint presentation, that is still ongoing. I skated a little bit, with a friend. It was my first time on a board in a while, due to a knee injury I had a few weeks prior.
Image result for people laughing

Some things I did at home was eat, sleep, game, study, and chat. My friends and I decided to put jogging into our schedules. Daily jogging will be fun and beneficial for us all. I am also planning on getting a gym membership, so my fiends and I can go everyday, after school

No comments:

Post a Comment