About Me

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

High school Teacher

Duties and Responsibilities: High school teachers prepare students for life after graduation. They teach academic lessons and various skills that students will need to attend college and attend the job market.

Salary: $57,200 annually

Education: Bachelor’s degree as the education entry level.

Demand for this profession: 6%

Picture:

Reflection: I would like to be a teacher in order to help students to be successful in life. I want to teach students what mistakes not to make when going to college. I want to share my knowledge that i have obtained from studying over the years. I will teach both sides of the story every time. I will teach them what true equality is in an attempt to make the world a better place. I want to change someone’s life by helping them make decisions that they can’t make by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment