About Me

Friday, December 16, 2016

Class evaluation

  1. Some things I like about the class is the fact that everything is done on the computer, and we don’t have to worry about having a bunch of loose sheets. Everything is organized in my electronic portfolio and google docs.

  1. One thing I did not like about the class was the quotes. I did like some of the quotes, but i also disagreed with some of them. I also did not like the goals journal because it’s hard to think of new goals everyday. Also it’s hassle to update your goals journal page everyday.

  1. One way the class could be improved is by adding new activities. I believe some typing games should be added to the mix, to make it a little more fun. Also, the typing tutors should be a bit more difficult.

  1. One highlight I had in this class was when I noticed my typing speed and consistency had improved by about 20%.

  1. I believe I did my best in this class because I did all my work. I also brought my goals journal everyday. I also brought my CTR card every single day.

  1. I read my life planning goals journal almost everyday. I didn’t read it every single day, but I tried. I think I read it a good amount. I have close to 100 goals in my journal.The journal also helped me complete lot’s of the goals i set. There is still many goals I want to set and complete.

  1. I am committed to being a CTR person. I do always make the right choices, but i make the right choices most of the time. Outside of school, I do all my homework and also try to have fun. Being a CTR person, helped me stay in the Gold list the whole semester. I plan to continue this by continuing to be a CTR person.

No comments:

Post a Comment