About Me

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

School Break Days


For the school break I played games, studied, and skated. During the break I didn't go to anywhere special. I did meet a group of people when I was out skating by myself. A movie I watched was Scary Movie One, which is a comedy. I skated throughout the break and a sport i watch was football(NFL). A book I read was Evicted by Mathew Desmond. For homework i had to do an essay and a poem. I also watched lots of video about an organisms health. Most of the time, I Skyped with friends and played games. Another thing that I did was watch debates about oppression. One crazy thing that occurred was when I confronted a male for stolen Valor. He left while screaming that I was crazy. I asked him for a military ID because his uniform was completely off. Wearing a military uniform that wasn't earned by serving is Stolen Valor, which is a federal offence.


Image result for winter break

No comments:

Post a Comment