About Me

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Medical Illustrator

Medical Illustrator

Duties and Responsibilities: Medical illustration is a unique applied art discipline comprised of professional medical illustrators and animators. It falls within the more general field of biomedical communication.

Salary: The average annual income of a medical illustrator is $62,000

Education: Most medical illustrators have a Master's degree from an accredited graduate program from one of four medical schools.

Demand or need for this profession: 12%

Add a picture or two:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? I would not like to become one because it seems a bit too hard for me. I also wouldn’t choose something that is really challenging me for me as my profession. The requirements required to do this job, don’t seem too bad, but the profession doesn’t have many traits of my dream job. The pay is decently high, but I don’t see myself doing this type of work in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment