About Me

Monday, January 23, 2017

Dr. Randy Pausch

Dr. Randy Pausch



“It’s not about how to achieve your dreams. It’s about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma (good results, destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you.” To me, this means that when you follow your passion, don’t worry about the process. If you did what is right, success will come to you naturally. The dreams come naturally when you put in the time and effort into your passion. As long as you do what you want to do, you will always be happy and successful. Doing what you truly want to do, separates you from the people that follow those mainstream jobs, such as a doctor or lawyer. Following your your passion may provide you with less competition than that of those mainstream jobs. If I try to make my passion a profession, I will have a chance of succeeding because I enjoy doing it. I will have to devote lots of my time, but at least I will have fun and never get bored. Doing what I love might also give me an unbelievable income.

No comments:

Post a Comment