About Me

Monday, January 23, 2017

Skating


What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours? My passion is skating because I use it to relieve stress and get exercise at the same time. Ever since i landed my first trick, I felt this feeling of accomplishment and it made me feel good.


How can you make this passion become your profession? I can make this passion into a profession if I practice everyday, for around a decade.


What education is required? No education is required to make skating a profession. The only thing required is contacts, social media, skill, and good character.


What skills, talents, and attitudes are required? To skate, there is no requirements, but if you want to become pro you will have to put in at least a decade of work. When you’re pro, mainstream brands put your name on a skateboard. The more your board sells, the more money you make. Therefore you need to be likeable so people can buy your boards in order to support you.


Picture:

Reflection: If I ever decided that I want to become a professional skateboarder, I would put in at least four hours of skating everyday, for x amount of years. I will also have to expose myself and life on social media. I will do this in order to get recognition from the skating community.

No comments:

Post a Comment