About Me

Friday, June 9, 2017

Mr. Haymore

Mr. Haymore

Image result for mr haymore 


“You will go far with CTR” Success can be a result of many things. But choosing the right can do great things for you and you family. Doing what is right makes you a great person, and positive influence for those who look up to you. In my experience, doing what is right has taken me a long way. I chose to devote my time studying, instead of being on the street and doing bad things, like some others. I have learned to not follow someone’s footsteps, if they aren’t a person who is doing the right thing. No matter how many people are against, I will always stand for the thing that matters most. Character is also important. I have done many things, and have helped many people. Lot’s of people see respect and potential in me because of my actions. I believe anyone has the potential to be smart and successful. You just have to work hard for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment